Crisis Prevention & Intervention
This course can be conveniently done online. Best American Healthcare University is not affiliated with Crisis Prevention Institute. Our Crisis Prevention & Intervention course is approved for CE credits with the BVNPT, BRN and CDPH.
Please fill out the form below and make your payment.
Please allow at least 4 business hours for the log in information. Do not expect any response between 2pm on fridays to 9am on Mondays.
Price for Online certification:
New certification: $125
YOU WILL ONLY RECEIVE THE LOG IN INFORMATION IF WE RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT !!
At the end of the class, the student will express a good understanding of the following:
(1) Meaning of Crisis
(2) Types of Crisis and their Causes
(3) General safety measures.
(4) Personal safety measures.
(5) The assault cycle.
(6) Aggression and violence predicting factors.
(7) Obtaining patient history from a patient with violent behavior.
(8) Characteristics of aggressive and violent patients and victims.
(9) Verbal and physical maneuvers to diffuse and avoid violent behavior.
(10) Strategies to avoid physical harm.
(11) Restraining techniques.
(12) Appropriate use of medications as chemical restraints.
Fill out your information below and place your order.
Pay for your order by clicking on the button below: